7/16/2011

In The Right Place At The Right Time

I've recently been fortunate to take pictures of things that made me chuckle. The first thing is a car with a unique moniker- "Chode". It's actually a Ford Focus. It was parked in a residential neighborhood that I walk through on my way to the bus in the mornings. I'd like to ask the owner why they put that on their car. If the Urban Dictionary definition of chode is any indication of what the owner thinks of his or her car, they should get a different one. Maybe it's an inside joke?





The second thing is the name of this children's novelty train ride. It's called the "Du-Du Express". That's what they came up with? Seriously? It's hilarious but I'd like to find out the origin of the name. The Du-Du Train's website doesn't have any explanation.





Lastly, I ran across this very unique mailbox today while out canvassing for a friend who is running for office. That's a manatee and her pup. It's made of concrete and stands about five feet tall. The neighborhood is not close to any large body of water but it's a bizarre mailbox to have regardless. I didn't get a chance to ask the owner about it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment